30 Minute Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
Posted on December 14, 2012
This is by far the tastiest meal I’ve ever made in 3o minutes flat! Using ingredients I already had in my refrigerator, I created a savory stir-fry that everyone enjoyed!
Heres what you’ll need
- 3 whole boneless skin-less chicken breasts, sliced thinly
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 White Onion,
- 1 Package Green Giant Teriyaki Stir Fry Vegetables
- 2 Tablespoons Lawry’s Marinades, Seasame Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Lawry’s Marinades, Teriyaki
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Mrs. Dash’s Extra Spicy Seasoning
Season chicken with Mrs. Dash’s and Garlic Powder. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Add onion, peppers, and vegetable mix and cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in Lawry’s Marinades. Reduce heat to medium to medium-low, and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens. Serve over hot, cooked rice.