I hope you’re a pork lover like myself! This yummy dish can be served at breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Heres What You’ll Need:
- 4-6 Redskin Potatoes, diced
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 lb Bacon (6-8 slices)
- 1/2 Cooked Ham (Deli ham can be substituted)
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash’s Garlic and Herb Seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil diced potatoes for 20-25 minutes, or until soft. Mix eggs, rosemary, onions, garlic, and Mrs. Dash. Pour egg mixture over potatoes, and refrigerate. Prepare bacon until crisp. Layer mozzarella cheese, ham, bacon, and Colby Jack cheese over potatoes and bake for 15 minutes!